No products in the cart.
SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC 32GB 95MB/s Class 10
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory card features technologies that were previously only available in our professional line of CompactFlash® memory cards. Managed by the Power Core™ Controller, the SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory card raises the bar for speed and performance within the SanDisk SD™ memory card product line. The advanced Error Correction Code engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write. Experience RAW + JPEG continuous burst mode shooting and capture fast-action Full HD† video like never before. For capturing Full HD video or that professional shot-trust SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory cards for your DSLR or HD camcorder.
- Extreme speed means you’ll get the shot you want with more continuous burst mode shooting and rapid transfers to your computer.
- Extreme Full HD video recording speed enabled by UHS Speed Class 1†† and Class 10 lets you capture fast-action video in Full HD, even in 3-D†.
- Engineered with the Power Core™ Controller, the SanDisk Extreme® Pro™ SDHC™ [SDXC™ for 64GB] UHS-I memory card delivers blazing fast performance distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently.
- Extreme reliability and endurance, the Power Core™ Controller’s firmware increases endurance through wear leveling. The Power Core Controller’s advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write.
- Extreme durability- built for and tested in harsh conditions-these cards are temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof***. [only 8-32 GB packs]
- Extreme trust: From the flash memory card brand trusted by professional photographers.
Not all devices support SDHC™ or SDXC™ memory cards. Contact your device manufacturer for details.
*Up to 95 MB/sec (633X) read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s (600X). Based on SanDisk internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
**1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
***SD, SDHC, microSD and microSDHC card formats up to 32 GB only; See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information.
†Full HD video (1920x1080x30fps) HD and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, and other factors. See:www.sandisk.com/HD
††UHS Speed Class 1 designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-I enabled host devices.
5 Years Manufacturer